Whenever we are asked about reading books, we simply say, “Oh, I do not have a habit of reading.” or ” We like reading but do not get time to read.”
With a simple technique, you can easily get time and start reading books. This technique can fulfill your desire to read books, quench your thirst for knowledge and get some ‘me time’ from your busy schedules.
This technique is not new and is not unknown. As professionals, many of us already use it in our jobs. This technique was taught to me by my Spiritual Master SirShree.
- Any given task is analyzed by our brain, to see whether it is easy or hard, big or small, tedious or exciting, etc.
- The thought of reading a book is also analyzed in the same way. Seeing the number of pages to read, we keep the book aside. We think, “I wish I could get the time to read this book. I want to read it someday.”
- We can solve this problem with an effortless technique. We can divide and conquer (not in a literal way 😋 ). We can divide the number of pages to read daily and complete our goal of reading the book.
- For example, if the book is 200 pages long and we want to complete it in 30 days. We can decide to read seven pages daily.
- Instead of determining the number of pages, we can also set the number of chapters to read.
- For example, if a book has thirty chapters, we can read one chapter daily and complete the book in a month. One chapter a day is not a big task. It’s simple and exciting for our brain.